In Memory of Lawrence King
Home Guestbook Photo Gallery Memorial Fund Forums Angels Contact Us
Forum Home Forum Home > Anti-Violence and Tolerance Forum > For Parents and Teachers
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

EO Green Holds Parent Meeting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NoLa View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
  Quote NoLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EO Green Holds Parent Meeting
    Posted: Feb 19 2008 at 2:13am

EO Green Holds Parent Meeting

Oxnard School District is planning a meeting for parents to discuss the student shooting at EO Green Jr High School, which occurred last Tuesday.
The meeting will take place on Tuesday, February 19th, at 7pm at Hueneme High School.
Parents and students will get to hear about emergency procedures which were created to protect their children.
paulad3boys View Drop Down

Quote paulad3boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2008 at 7:43am
paulad3boys View Drop Down

Quote paulad3boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2008 at 7:52am
I just hope that the powers that be from the school, school district and so forth really took the parental concerns seriously. I hope that parents will be provided with followup to our questions in a timely manner and that the students at E.O. Green will be taught more about tolerance, hate crimes, and most importantly about telling adults when they hear rumors (if this part is true) so that these things can be avoided.

My prayers are with Larry's family.

Paula
mother to 8th grader at E.O. Green, 3rd grader at Bard, and preschooler at Park View
 Post Reply Post Reply