Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

I miss you

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miriam View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote miriam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I miss you
    Posted: Feb 20 2008 at 4:32pm

Broken%20HeartLarry, miriam misses you lotzBroken%20Heart

Miriam Lopez misses you!
u will alway be my friend!
averi View Drop Down

Quote averi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2008 at 9:40pm
i think everyone will for a long timeCry

but together we can all get through thisSmile
i was his friend
and loved him till the end

you all treated him bad
you made him feel so very sad

now take your life and change it up
so god can fully fill your cup
-averi laskey
DigitalD View Drop Down

Quote DigitalD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2008 at 11:12pm
Hi Averi,

I love the peom you wrote for Larry.  Especially the last part.  Tell me what you mean by 'take your life and change it up'?  I'd like to hear what it means to you. 

Later,
DD 
averi View Drop Down

Quote averi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2008 at 7:33pm
hi dd

what it means
it means all the people that treat people horibly because of differences are wrong and they need to come to thier sences and realize that just because someone is different dose not give them any right to  ridecule or hurt anyone and should realize that just because of what or  who they are still makes no difference and they should make a change for the better so god can come in and change what needs change

what it means to me
larry was like family to me and he was the best kind of family you can find because if something was wronge or some one was doing something he was there to help nomatter if it was giving you a hug and comforting you or it was putting his graduation on the line to beat some one up so they would leave you alone and this line that i wrote reminded me some how of what larry would have wanted everyone to do

i hope you understand that it wasnt just about his sexuality that made him who he was but it was his heart and i hope that his kindness and love will live on in in the child that larrys heart is now a part of
i was his friend
and loved him till the end

you all treated him bad
you made him feel so very sad

now take your life and change it up
so god can fully fill your cup
-averi laskey
DigitalD View Drop Down

Quote DigitalD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2008 at 8:08pm
Hello Averi,

Thank you for writing back!  What you wrote was very well said.  You are a very wise young lady. :)  

I only met larry once, but I've spent a lot of time with a few of his family members and I know ,as you do, that there was a TON more to Larry than what clothes he wore.  I got to hear a lot of stories about how special he was and only wish I could have gotten to know him better.  But, I can assure you beyond a shadow of a doubt, that not only will his heart live on in the child that got it as a transplant, but his heart will also live on in the people who cared about him so very much...  like you, his other good friends, as well as his siblings, parents, and extended family.

Thank you for sharing,
Big Hugs!
DD
me 4 ever View Drop Down

Quote me 4 ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 3:00pm
hey ya i miss lerry 2 i go 2 hiz school but we all kno hez in a better place and no worrys cuz we will c him again
mchlschroeder View Drop Down

Quote mchlschroeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2008 at 2:07pm
Hello Averi I wanted to ask you if you would email me and tell me about Larry.... I have read this story and cried for quite a while... I'm 15 years old and I live in Idaho... If you want to see my homepage its http://myspace.com/mchlschroeder but I just wanted to know what kinda of person he was... The news article displays him as such an awesome person!

email- michael__schroeder_525600minutes@hotmail.com

Thank you much!
 Post Reply Post Reply