Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Message to Larry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HallwayHeroes View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote HallwayHeroes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2008 at 7:43pm
Averi,

I would very much like to speak to you about your friendship with Larry. I work with many kids like Larry, who express their gender in a different way than others do. I also work with their families. It's so important to me that we try to make a positive difference and make our schools a safer place for other kids like your friend, Larry.

Please let your Mom know that I'd love to speak to you and your Mom if possible...I'm in Oxnard now and will be here through Tuesday, May 13th.

If you would be willing to talk to me, I promise to help you tell the world about your friend...

Peace,

Jenn Burleton
Project Butterfly
probutterfly@gmail.com
503-927-7052
Lawrence's courage to express himself should guide and inspire all of us to work hard everyday to provide a safer world for children like Lawrence to grow up in. This is what I am committed to. Peace.
loverswings23 View Drop Down

Quote loverswings23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 3:46pm
ClapClapClap i want to say that this is beautiful!! Joosie how can you say that why are you here to remember this precious life lost if you say he was killed for his courage. i may not have known Lawrence King but on April 25, 2008 i took a full day of silence and abuse for him because i stand for the right to be who you are and be loved for it i want peace no murder no fighting no guns i want peace. my friend was attacked out side of his school by his english teachers TA becuase he's bi i don't thinks that right. CryCryCry i sob when i think about what happened to Larry. it was a tragity that we did not need
god will love both you and me no matter if we are gay lesbian bisexual or an alein he created us he loves us look to your neighbor and hug them walk up to a person whom is crying and confort them
♥Baby-B♥ View Drop Down

Quote ♥Baby-B♥ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2008 at 10:04pm
you know what for saying what you said i hate you just because you said that you need to shut up i bet if you knew larry you would not be writing things like that bcuz i know i would never write something like that about larry he was my very good frieng and i miss him so much he made me relize it does not matter if your bisexual,gay,strait,or lesbian i am bisexual and proud of it if it gets me killed then somethings wrong with the world. larry would never hurt anyone or anything and reading what you wrote made me cry but i'm just wondering how you could write something so hurtful to him or any or the people that knew him like me if you want me to explain to you what happend to him and why then e-mail me at my personal
e-mail:
daddys_girl_1993@yahoo.com
Beth Thomas AKA ♥Baby-B♥
I WILL ALWAYS LUV LARRY♥
♥Baby-B♥ View Drop Down

Quote ♥Baby-B♥ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2008 at 10:07pm

that was to joose6

Beth Thomas AKA ♥Baby-B♥
I WILL ALWAYS LUV LARRY♥
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12