Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

My Condolences

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pbrown76 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote pbrown76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Condolences
    Posted: Feb 29 2008 at 9:23pm
First and foremost, I'd want to send my love and condolences to the family of Larry. I bothers me deeply to know that we live in a world full of hatred towards people that are different. He was a handsome young man and left this world before his time. People need to understand that everybody's different and not one person in this world are the same. Nobody has the right to take someone's life because they didn't like the other's lifestyle or the way they were. 

I truly believe it poor parenting on Brandon's part. Whatever he was taught brought this tradegy to Larry's family...and I honestly think we as parents should teach our children to love all regardless of everything. 

Larry, now that you're up in heaven with our maker, please shine down on other's that have went through or that are going through trials and tribulations that you have. Please be their gardian angel and show them that it's ok being you.Smile

Pamela
 Post Reply Post Reply